Dear Friend of the PMA –
This year, the Polish Museum of America celebrates 85 years since opening its doors to the public and honors Mieczysław Haiman, one of the many individuals and organizations who help shape the museum, library, and archives into the gem of Polonia. Like many cultural nonprofits, the PMA continues to face serious challenges in these unprecedented times. Thus far, operations have been funded by various grants and donations. As the summer season fast approaches, we again turn to those who have so generously supported the PMA’s mission over the years.
The PMA looks to Polish Americans in Chicago and across the US, as well as anyone with an interest in Polish and Polonian culture and heritage, to protect our shared stories and treasures for future generations. We are asking you to contribute to our biggest general operations fundraiser of the year – the Gala, to be held on Friday, June 10, 2022, at Café La Cave in Des Plaines, Illinois, where Dziennik Związkowy (Polish Daily News) and Polvision will be honored with the Polish Spirit Award. You can be part of this by the following:
- APPEALS – Show your generous support of the PMA; levels from $25 to $10,000; banner recognition for the top four categories; all donors will be proudly acknowledged in the Program Book. Thanks to a generous, anonymous PMA friend and supporter, the first $50,000 raised via the appeal will guarantee a $50,000 matching donation which is in memory of Jack and Dorothy Radgowski.
- ADS – Businesses and organizations can show their patronage; levels from $200/ quarter page to $750/ gold full page.
- GUESTS – Attend the Gala and enjoy a memorable evening celebrating the PMA; invitations to be mailed separately.
Choose one – or all three ways – to be with us as we lead the Polish Museum of America in preserving the heritage of our parents and grandparents for the future of our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
The Polish Museum of America 42nd Gala Appeal
|Red Poppy $10,000 & up|
|White Poppy $5,000 & up|
|Pink Poppy $2,500 & up|
|Biały Kruk $1,000 & up|
|Curator $500 & up|
|Archivist $250 & up|
|Librarian $100 & up|
|Registrar $50 & up|
|Conservator $25 & up|
* includes listing on banner
- Please note that PayPal also allows you to pay with a credit card.
2022 PMA GALA PROGRAM BOOK ADVERTISEMENT
|Gold Full Page||(6.5 in. wide x 9 in. high)|
|Full Page||7.5 in. wide x 10 in. high|
|Half Page||7.75 in. wide x 5 in. high|
|Quarter Page||3.75 in. wide x 5 in. high|
All ad copy must be submitted as high quality digital art files (vector PDF or 300 dpi JPG preferred) to Gala@PolishMuseumOfAmerica.org
*** NEW COPY MUST BE SUBMITTED ***
Due to a change in graphic design, copy from previous years cannot be reused
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE PMA!
Please mail the enclosed form with payment to:
PMA 2022 Gala, 984 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60642-4101
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 27, 2022
(773) 384-3352 ext. 2101 Gala@PolishMuseumOfAmerica.org