Dear Friend of the PMA –
This year, the Polish Museum of America (PMA) Summer Gala honors two important anniversaries. Founded in 1873, the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America (PRCUA) celebrates 150 years as a fraternal organization. Through its dedication in supporting Polish language and cultural traditions, it created the Museum and Archives of the PRCUA in 1935, today, the PMA. Additionally, the Sejm – Poland’s Lower House of Parliament, declared 2023 as the Year of Aleksander Fredro on occasion of the 230th anniversary of his birth. A Polish Romanticism author, poet, and playwright, known for Zemsta/ Revenge, Fredro also served as a soldier of the Napoleonic wars.
In support of the biggest general operations fundraiser of the year, the PMA looks to Polish Americans in Chicago and across the US, as well as anyone with an interest in Polish and Polonian culture and heritage, so that we may continue to conserve and promote our shared stories and treasures for future generations. This year’s Gala will be held on Friday, June 9, 2023, at Allegra Banquets in Schiller Park, Illinois, where Halina and Stanisław Urbaniak and The Kosciuszko Foundation will be honored with the Polish Spirit Award. You can be part of this by the following:
• APPEALS – Show your generous support of the PMA; levels from $25 to $10,000; banner recognition for the top four categories; all donors will be proudly acknowledged in the Program Book. Thanks to a generous, anonymous PMA friend and supporter, the first $50,000 raised via the appeal will guarantee a $50,000 matching donation which is in memory of Jack and Dorothy Radgowski.
• ADS – Businesses and organizations can show their patronage; levels from $200/ quarter page to $750/ gold full page.
• GUESTS – Attend the Gala and enjoy a memorable evening celebrating the PMA; invitations to be mailed separately.
Choose one – or all three ways – to be with us as we lead the Polish Museum of America in preserving the heritage of our parents and grandparents for the future of our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Thank you for your commitment to the future of the Polish Museum of America!
The Polish Museum of America 43rd Gala Appeal
|Red Poppy $10,000 & up*|
|White Poppy $5,000 & up*|
|Pink Poppy $2,500 & up*|
|Biały Kruk $1,000 & up*|
|Curator $500 & up|
|Archivist $250 & up|
|Librarian $100 & up|
|Registrar $50 & up|
|Conservator $25 & up|
* includes listing on banner
- Please note that PayPal also allows you to pay with a credit card.
2023 PMA GALA PROGRAM BOOK ADVERTISEMENT
|Gold Full Page||(6.5 in. wide x 9 in. high)|
|Full Page||7.5 in. wide x 10 in. high|
|Half Page||7.75 in. wide x 5 in. high|
|Quarter Page||3.75 in. wide x 5 in. high|
All ad copy must be submitted as high quality digital art files (vector PDF or 300 dpi JPG preferred) to Gala@PolishMuseumOfAmerica.org
*** NEW COPY MUST BE SUBMITTED ***
Due to a change in graphic design, copy from previous years cannot be reused
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE PMA!
Payment can also be mailed to:
PMA 2023 Gala, 984 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60642-4101
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED
BY MAY 26, 2023
(773) 384-3352 ext. 2101 Gala@PolishMuseumOfAmerica.org