We're so grateful for our visitors and community, who have supported us since our establishment in 1937 as the Museum and Archives of the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America.
Plan a visit: we're open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, 11AM - 4PM.
From the collection of the PMA:
1. St. James School Visit, 1947, b&w photograph.
2. Dedication of the Museum's Great Hall - Rozanski, W. M., 1939, b&w photograph.
Post a comment