The Polish Museum of America Library has over 100,000 books in both Polish and English languages on subjects of interest to Polish Americans, including such topics as Polish art, music, biographies, genealogy, immigration and history. The public is welcome to use these resources for on-premises research, but the lending library is open only to members for an annual fee or at certain levels of membership to the Museum. Both English and Polish-speaking personnel are available to assist library patrons.
Library visits by appointment only.
Please e-mail: krystyna-grell[at]polishmuseumofamerica.org
Available Library Catalogs include:
Library Centennial Bookmark Contest Winners
- MABPZ 2023: A Gathering of Polish Cultural Guardians
- Polonia’s Progress: PMA Showcases Renovation Plans to Esteemed Visitors
- Exploring the Legacy of Ganna Walska: An Evening at the PMA
- In Memoriam: Rosalie-Ann Lindberg
- The Battle of Vienna: A Turning Point in History
- Remembering 9/11
- Research on Emigration Magazines in the Collection of the PMA
- Exciting Start of the Season: Back to School with a Visit to the PMA!
- PMA Receives Generous Donation from SWAP PAVA District Board no. 1
- Forging Connections: Consulate-General of Japan’s Special Visit to Polish Museum of America